Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Balls!

stress ball
Angus let me borrow one of his stress balls, well the only one he was able to find, so that I can try and build up the strength in my hand. The surgeon did suggest I use a stress ball when I saw him last week. Anyway, I tried using it last night. I had such a hard time trying to squeeze that thing. I just really don't have the strength to squish it. I'm thinking I may need to look for one that is a lot softer and work my way up to the one Angus let me use.

I know I shouldn't have but I tried to do a teeny bit of crocheting to see how my hand would go. I only did about a dozen stitches when I decided that I need to put my hook down for a bit longer. However, I am wondering if I would be able to knit. I only need to hold the needle with my left hand. It's not like I would be moving it about a lot. Hmm, just a thought.

No comments: