Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Brodie was able to change my flat tyre yesterday morning. Thanks Brodz I really appreciate it.
  • being able to use Mark's car (my old one) to take Angus to TAFE because my car had a flat. Thanks Hon!
  • I was only charged $30 for the flat to be repaired and for the other front wheel to be balanced. I honestly believed it would have cost more.
  • Seeing the surgeon and knowing what my next step will be for this silly wrist of mine
  • my heater - it's been getting a work out at night. I think winter has finally arrived! 
  • getting my crochet mo-jo back. I stopped crocheting for a while because I'm not terribly happy with the blanket I am making. I picked up my crochet hook on Tuesday night and whipped up a flower. It looks very pretty.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: