Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

I just got back from seeing the surgeon at the hospital. He's checked out the results from my nerve conduction test and agreed with the neurologist who performed the test. I will definitely be having surgery on my left wrist.

He explained what is involved in the surgery, which I knew because lets face it Google can answer pretty much anything, and got me to sign a form for his records. I was also given another form to fill out, for the hospital this time.

I asked how long the waiting list is and I was told that it's about three months at this stage. It is also done as day surgery which is good. At least I now know that I can visit my Dad and my sisters without the worry of the hospital trying to contact me while I am away. It also means I should get as much crocheting & knitting done while I can before I need to take a break for a while. Plus I'm not in a hurry to get this done. I've had it this long a few more months wont hurt.

No comments: