Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • cool changes and the relief that they bring after several days of heat
  • wonderful firefighters who have been working so had to extinguish the fires that have been burning. Sadly some of those fires are still going
  • blood tests! Yes I know it is strange but I had to stop taking my anti-inflammatory medication for a week before I had the tests done. I had my blood taken this morning and now I can go back to taking my meds. I certainly know why I take them. I have had annoying aches and pains and even some new pain too (o_0)
  • being able to start crocheting after having to stop for a week due to the pain and not being able to take the anti-inflammatory meds
  • weather forecasts that say it might rain. I truly wish it would and that we would have lots of that wet stuff. Goodness knows that the firefighters could use the extra help
  • my facebook friends/family who have been wishing me a happy birthday for the past two days ♥ 

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: