Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Visit To The Surgeon

Mark and I went and saw a surgeon today in regards to my carpal tunnel and the pain in my arms/wrists. It has been around 4 ½ years since I saw him last. If you want to find out what he said back then you can go HERE. He wants to double check that it is the carpal tunnel that is causing my pain and discomfort. I now need to book in for a nerve conduction test. Once that is done I can go back and see the surgeon. When he checks the results, which he can compare to the first test I had done a few years ago, we will be able to discuss what will happen from there.

I just phoned the place where I got the nerve conduction test done last time. The receptionist was very helpful in explaining that they need to see the referral first. I explained that I saw the surgeon this morning and he told me that the referral will be sent to them once it was written. Once they receive the referral one of their doctors will check it out and then I will receive a phone call to organise a time.

So all I need to do is wait ... I'm not in a hurry.

No comments: