Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

WIP - Crochet Blanket


Yesterday I completed the 7th background squares. Only two more to go. I'm not sure if the photo of this square does the colour justice but it really is a pretty shade of blue. Now that I think about it this photo doesn't show the colour properly :-/

I have managed to worked out what applique designs I would like on this sea blanket and luckily I have managed to find some patterns. Thank goodness for Ravelry and all the patterns that are available there! For the designs I haven't been able to find, well I will just have to wing it. Once I have made each square I'll share the links for the patterns I ended up using.

Here's what I have decided to put on the squares

  • fish
  • crab
  • starfish
  • sea horse
  • octopus
  • shell
  • mermaid
  • boat
  • jellyfish
I'm crossing my fingers that they all go well together.

No comments: