Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Here's what I am thankful for this week:

  • Sunshine! We have had some amazingly beautiful days this past week. That being said we have had some rain too so it all balances out nicely.
  • Crochet! I am always thankful for this. So many projects so little time!?! 
  • Church. We had been a very inactive family over the past couple of years BUT that has changed. Mark, Angus & I have started going again. It's been wonderful to see everyone in our ward. It's like we never left.
  • Dentists. Yes I know that is a very strange one to be thankful for but I am indeed very grateful that I have now completed my general dental work at our local clinic. Tatijana was fantastic.
  • Reading. It transports you to another world where you can escape reality for a little while.
What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments: