Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's Tooth Hurty


I went to the dentist yesterday afternoon. I was thinking it would be my last appointment for a while. Oh boy was I wrong! You see I was supposed to have a tooth extracted. However my tooth had other ideas (like it's got a brain but I am still blaming the tooth). The roots of this particular tooth were hanging on so tight that my tooth broke when the dentist tried to yank it out. Not only that the root is particularly close to my sinuses & boy did they know my mouth was being pestered today! After much pulling and wobbling plus using various different tools my dentist decided that she was unable to take the rest of my tooth out.

Guess what I have to do now? I need to go into Melbourne to the Dental Hospital to have my tooth extracted. And to top it off there could be several months wait depending on how busy they are. Lucky me MORE waiting. Just as long as it doesn't take two years like it did to get some general dental work done. Plus I also found out that I still need to go back in a month to get a filling done. Hopefully that will go smoothly! I don't wish for any more hiccups.  I guess I shouldn't complain really my mouth didn't hurt that much considering what was done to it today. I just want the swelling to go down.

No comments: