Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week & boy do I have a lot to be thankful for this time:
  • travelling home safely after our 'adventure' on Tuesday
  • having credit on my mobile phone
  • that Mark was able to help us with the car from 400 kms (248 miles) away
  • that Mark will be able to sort Emmy out and fix her or get her to a place where she can be 'dealt' with
  • for Brodie trying to cheer me up on Tuesday when I was feeling miserable
  • that my family in Adelaide were so understanding about our predicament with the car and being unable to visit them
  • my crochet - it helps me to unwind not that I could crochet in the car because I was driving but hey I needed to mention that it is therapeutic (o_~)
  • snuggles with the kitty cats, they missed me (well I believe they did) and I got smooches from them both
  • for being able to update family & friends via twitter and facebook about our travels
  • that the smoke from the fire near Ballarat wasn't too thick as it wafted over the Western Highway but it was very eerie driving through it. Sadly there were 8 homes lost from that fire :'( 
  • that the fire wasn't closer to the highway and that the highway didn't need to be closed
  • cool changes 
  • air-conditioning that works in the car (always a bonus)
  • not needing to pay for a second day pass for CityLink (its a toll way in Melbourne) 
  • not having extra washing to do when I got home after my little 'holiday' after all we were only gone for 12 hours and 40 minutes.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: