Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Op Shop Bargains

Mark, Angus and I went Op Shopping the other day. We managed to find a few bargains. I really love that bowl. I think it looks very pretty. I was going to use it for a cereal/dessert bowl but Brodie suggested I use it as a yarn bowl. I'm not sure the yarn will stay in the bowl but it's worth a try.


I also found a purple glass bottle. I'm going to use that for the bedroom to keep water in for those times during the night when you need a drink but can't be bothered getting out of bed.

The little blue box is a Maths set with a compass, protractors, ruler and sharpener in it. I have no idea who will end up using it but it's there just in case.

The material, well I got that because it was only 50 cents. It's going to be added to my material stash. I am sure that I will find just the right project for it somewhere down the track.


Mark found a camping kit with bowl and plate. Mark wants to add to his camping gear. He loved camping so much last week that he is thinking of going again.

I'm thinking I might visit the op shops in the next town over from us this week. I just love rummaging through all the stuff they have. You just never know what you may find.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Some good finds!...I like the flowered bowl too!...and the material. Pretty!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I had a feeling you would like the bowl :)