Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

World Psoriasis Day ~ October 29th


Did you know that approximately 125 million people around the globe have psoriasis? Did you know that it is also a hidden disease? It's not that you can't see it it's because those of us who suffer with it hide their skin. I know I have been guilty of that but as I have gotten older I no longer really care what people think of me when they see my skin. There have been times where I have longed for normal skin because having normal skin means that I would have a normal life. I have learned since there is NO such thing as normal but that's another story which you can read about that here if you're interested.

To learn more about World Psoriasis Day please click here so that you can visit the International Federation of Psoriasis Association's website.

No comments: