Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A Bucket Of Chocolate

Look at what Angus gave me .....


sadly it was not full of M&M's but he did share a few of them with me (~_~)


I actually wanted the little bucket so that I could use it as a yarn bowl. That way my yarn wont roll all over the floor and get dirty.

I was eyeing off some ceramic yarn bowls on etsy just like this one ...

Denim blue ceramic cat yarn bowl by ClayCrazyPottery

However I am sad to say it is not in my price range as were most of the others. What can I say I have expensive tastes. By the time I factor in the cost of the bowl and postage it would have cost me around a weeks worth of groceries. 

I have looked to see if there was an Australian creator of these wonderful bowls and I am as yet unable to find one. I'll keep looking though. In the meantime I will just use my M&M bucket :D and add the yarn bowl to my wish list.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

What a nice gift! :-) ... I love the kitty yarn bowl...and I have never had a cat. LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, It was very thoughtful of Angus :)
That yarn bowl is amazing. There were too many others like it. I would hate to just choose one.