Pages

Friday, September 07, 2012

The Voice Of An Angel

I've been watching x-factor again this week. The talent on this show is truly amazing! This week it was super boot camp. Where the numbers were cut down to the top 24 acts. All of my favourite girls managed to get through.

I think one of the best singers in this years competition is Angel Tupai. This girl is perfectly named. She has a voice of an angel and she is only 19. Even if she doesn't win this competition I believe she definitely has star quality and will be signed up for a record deal or two.

Here are a couple of the songs she sang.





Now all I have to do is wait until next week to see if some of my favourites make it to the live shows.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oh! She just sings beautifully!!...And I love that song too. Have you seen Beyonce's video with that song?!...Powerful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M&feature=related

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, Isn't Angel amazing! I haven't seen Beyonce's video. Thanks for the link I'll go check it out now :)