Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Steampunk Spectacular ~ Sept 15th

Here's some of the photos I took of the weeding we went to over the weekend. The theme for the wedding was Steampunk. I have to admit everyone who dressed up looked fantastic!

The Bride and Groom

The celebrant was Mark & Sean's younger sister Sally. She flew in from Perth for the ceremony.

Some of the steampunk items they had on display.

The table decorations looked really effective.
  
The siblings. Can you tell that Mark & Sean are twins? They definitely all look like brothers and sister.

Wedding favours ~ they were cute little heart shaped lollies. I love the old fashioned clocks on the paper.

A kids toy sword decorated as a steampunk accessory.


Angus was given this 'old-fashioned' pocket watch. 
Sally and her other half, Dean.
I was going to post these yesterday but I decided to take the day off (~_~)
We had Sally & Dean stop by for a visit yesterday afternoon before they headed off to Melbourne. I'm not sure but I think they fly home today. It was really nice catching up with her.

No comments: