Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I Miss You Mum


Today would've been my Mum's birthday.  She would've been 84.
Mum has been gone for almost 12 years now and I still miss her a lot.


There have been time were I wished I could just phone her and get her advice or stop at Mum & Dad's place to have a meal. She cooked the BEST roasts ever and her apple pies were to die for! 

Mum had a production line with three of us girls (Vicki, Kylie and I) preparing and cooking Mum's apple pie recipe. The pies were amazing. Sadly though I have not made them since. 


I love you Mum
xoxo

4 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

Sending you a hug....

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you WildflowerWool

Sheila Siler said...

I understand, my mom died four years ago. I guess the missing never quite ends. At least we have good memories.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Sheila, it does get better with time but you're right you the missing never completely goes away.
Good memories are something to cherish.