Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Finished Crochet Items


Here's what I was working on late last week. 



I had made some face washers for my Dad. I used the softest cotton yarn that I had. 
I posted them off to him late Wednesday afternoon and they arrived on Friday afternoon. I was a bit surprised when he told me on Sunday that he already had them. Considering how late I had posted them I thought that he wouldn't get his gift until this week.


I also made a couple of soap holders. One for Brodie and one for Angus. 
I'm hoping that they might encourage my stinky teens to actually use soap when they shower. I just don't understand why teenage boys don't use soap when they shower. I just don't get it *sigh* 



2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

What a cute idea...the soap holders! :-] ...Stinky teens?!...NOT COOL!!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol Poetess you're right the stinky teens are NOT cool :D