Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What's On & Off The Hook

Here's what I had been working on over the past week. 
Two more baby cardigans, well three really since I started a new one.


The yarn I used was Shepherd Baby Wool Merino in 4 ply. It's so soft and I love how it looks. I've run out of that yarn now so I have started using some of the stash that I got last week from ebay. 


All I need to do now is put the buttons on the cardigans. I just need to work out what colours to use.

My current project - another preemie jacket. 

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

You Go, crochet girl! What are you trying to do...take my crochet queen status from me?! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol gosh Poetess no I wouldn't do that. I would be very happy to be a princess though :)

Soleil said...

Lovely jacket!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Solieil.