Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Someone Has A Long Weekend

What is it with schools having school closure days all the time? I don't remember my school ever doing that when I was a student. Maybe they did I just don't remember. Angus has the day off school tomorrow, the lucky duck! He's off at a mates place right now having a sleep over. At least he's getting a break from home.

Now we can have all those yummy foods he doesn't like. Thinks like corn, peas, beans and mushrooms! Yum! Silly boy doesn't know what he's missing!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I agree about days off from school...but it doesn't affect me as much because I don't have any little ones. I do remember thinking we didn't have 'enough' days off from school when I was a kid though! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I'm sure we didn't have enough of them either lol