Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP - Crocheted Beret


Here's my latest project. I thought I would actually make something for myself. I decided that since winter officially starts at the end of this week I would make myself a hat to wear. I've always wanted a beret but not just any beret it had to be crocheted. So when I came across this pattern a while back I saved it and I started making it yesterday.

You can get the pattern HERE
This is what the finished beret is meant to look like.
With any luck I'll have it finished this afternoon (~_~)

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

That's a really cute beret! I just downloaded the pattern too. I may make it soon. Thanks! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I'm glad you like it. I finished it couple of hours ago. It was nice & easy to make and it looks good on :D only problem now is I have hat hair lol

PoetessWug said...

*Teehee*...There are worse things than 'hat hair' that can happen to a head...trust me. I know! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I trust you :)