Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • sunshine. It feels really nice on these cold days we've been having.
  • music & singing my head off
  • the boys (mostly Angus) for liking the same songs I do & not complaining when I sing along (~_o)
  • Trip (our three-legged cat) - how he wasn't injured like we thought he may have been. It was such a relief
  • slow cookers - I love how you can throw ingredients in them and walk away & you get a yummy meal out of it
  • Mark - just because xoxo
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I don't have boys...or a three-legged cat...or a Mark (I have a Jeff)...But for everything else you're thankful for....DITTO!! LOL

Marti said...

I am thankful for my children, and grandchildren. Each one is so different, and so special. And I am thankful that I sleep well at night.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, they certainly are good things to be thankful for :D

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Marti, children & grandchildren certainly are special :)