Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Photobucket


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • seeing how something as simple as treating my boys to a surprise takeaway lunch makes them really happy
  • watching C.K. sit in the rain & drink from puddles. I know its an odd thing to be thankful for but it makes me smile
  • finishing that vest I made for my niece
  • hearing my boys laughing. It means that they aren't fighting one another
  • booking Rory in to be desexed. Hopefully once that's done the other cats might like him *cross fingers*
  • hopping on my bathroom scales and seeing that my weight is stable

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Uh Oh, Rory......RUN!!! LOL (Just kidding)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol Poetess if he only knew what was going on I am sure he would run.