Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Finished Items - Hexagon Blanket & Some Beanies


I finally got around to taking some photos of that hexagon blanket that I had made now that the border is complete. Not all of the photos were suitable to share. I'm thinking I might need to start using a tripod again as most of the pics were out of focus (O_o)


I ended up doing three rounds for the border in double crochet. I think it turned out okay.


With the left over yarn I thought I would make a couple of baby beanies. Sorry you can't see the flower too easily on that one. It looks much nicer than the photo shows.


I'm not too sure that I like this one but at least it matches the blanket (O_o)

Post a Comment