Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • seeing my GP yesterday. I love visiting him. We always have great conversations. He asked me how I was and I said I was great. His response was Why are you here then?!?  He got me to hop on the scales and was suitably impressed with my weight loss of 22kg (48.5 lbs) and wanted to know how I did it. I think he's a tad jealous (~_~)
  • the weather. They always say that Victoria has four seasons in one day, just like the Crowded House song and it's true. We've had a mixed bag of weather this week from hail, rain, snow in the alpine areas and warm sunny days. We've had our first taste of winter this week.
  • that school goes back next week. Angus told me to put that here. He said I was probably thinking it and I am evil for doing so. Honestly the boys have been okay(ish) during this holiday break so I have no real complaints. Cross your fingers that I haven't jinxed every thing (0_0)
  • sleeping in

What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Yeah, the weather has been crazy here too! Rain..sunshine...fog...chilliness...cold! Aargh!...I'm thankful not to be a weather man! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

LoL I'm thankful I'm not a weather man too.