Pages

Friday, April 06, 2012

It's All About Me



I thought that it might be fun to share some more things about ME. So you can see that I'm not just a pretty face (~_o)


I can sew but only if its in a straight line. I can't do curves very well at all.

I like watching movies on tv but I don't mind going to the cinema.

Something I wish I didn't have to cook dinner.

I live in a medium sized country town & I love it!

I remember getting an electric organ from my Mum & Dad when I was around 9 years old. I loved that thing. I would sit and play music for hours and hours. Although I'm not very good at playing any more :(

I remember my sister Vicki's wedding and hiding from the photographer. I was 3 at the time. I also remember the pretty pink crocheted dress that I wore. I have no idea where the dress came from because Mum could not crochet a thing.

I cook eggs a couple of times a week but mostly I just have some toast with either cheese, tomatoes or Vegemite on it. Although I am sure my dietitian would love it if I ate more cereal.

Sometimes I think my life is so full of drama that it would make a good TV soap!

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

^_^ Hi"ME"! Nice to learn more about you!...Actually, it was kinda strange...because it sounded a lot like this ME! ^_^
--I have an old Singer Sewing Machine that I've NEVER sewn anything on! And even though I sew by hand all the time (the backs on my flowers, or repairs to things) I haven't used any sewing machine since I was about 17 or 18 years old!
--I like watching movies on tv but I don't mind going to the cinema. *Teehee*
--I love the town I live in too!
--I got a guitar as an anniversary present, and another one from an old friend (both of them thinking my poems set to music would be a good thing!)...but besides banging away on them for hours, I don't know how to play either of them! ^_^
--I hid from anyone with a camera when I was really little...but I grew out of it in my teen years....AND HOW!!! LOL
--I've never had vegemite....and considering the faces of people that I've seen try it (Americans I mean) I don't think I want to! LOL
--Sometimes I think my life is so full that it would make a good reality show! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Wow Poetess we do have a lot of similarities :) Are we long lost sisters?

PoetessWug said...

Only our hairdressers know for sure! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol true :)

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading these and can totally relate to not wanting to cook dinner. Actually, I guess the cooking part isn't so bad--it's the deciding what to have that I don't like!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Beverly, I'm glad you liked them. Sometimes its the cleaning up that follows is what I don't like the most. It seems that the males in this house have an aversion to washing dishes :(