Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

24 Christmas Questions

I am borrowing this Christmas meme by Olivia from Simply Sunshine and Daisies. She borrowed it from someone else too :)

Photobucket

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? We wrap gifts but I have put them in gift bags afterwards. It makes carrying them so much easier.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial 
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Angus's Birthday on December 1st.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 6th
5. Do you like eggnog? Yum although I haven't had it in years. We used to be able to buy it in the fridge section of the supermarket. I'm not sure if it is still available.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? To be honest I can't really remember if there was one I didn't like but the best one would have been the organ/keyboard that I got when I was 9. 
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad because there really isn't all that much I can someone who pretty much has everything he really needs or wants. 
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mark & the boys, especially if I buy them clothes :D
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love getting cards in the mail. You can make so many interesting things with them. 
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one for me but my sister sent my boys these cute little poncho towels one year but they boys had grown so much over the year that they didn't fit them. 
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Any of the Santa Clause movies. 
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26th at the Boxing Day sales. 
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but don't tell anyone. 
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fruit Mince Pies. 
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? We don't have any lights on our tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Leroy the Redneck Reindeer. I LOVE singing that one. I also love Rascal Flatts version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Doesn't everyone? They are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We always have a red star on the top pf our tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve after dinner. That we can sleep in and be lazy on Christmas Day. 
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crazy people in the shops and the ones that go overboard with their political correctness. Christmas is for the kids and for family & they tend to suck the fun out of everything.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I have these really nice cross stitch ornaments that I made before the boys were born. I really love how they look. 
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I get asked this question every year and I never know what I would like. Although this year I do. I would love to get a record player that plugs into my computer so I can rip all of the old vinyl albums I have. I don't think I will get it but I will certainly keep an eye out for one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! So I borrowed it, too!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Beverly, I'll be popping on over to read your replies :)