Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

WIP - Cushion Cover

I started on the second side of my cushion cover. So far so good :) As you can see I am into pinks, purples and blues at the moment. I've been sitting in front of my computer crocheting and watching episodes of Heartbeat that I had recorded. I'm not sure the boys really want to hear me singing some of the songs but too bad so sad lol I'm happy singing away & keeping out of trouble.

It looks much nicer than the photo shows.

At least I am getting to use my Tunisian crochet hooks. I'm going to have to learn to make more things using them. Its so much faster than knitting but you don't need me to tell you that really do you :)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

:-) You do the same thing I do....play music, or look at T.V.(out of the corner of my eye periodically), while I'm singing away and crocheting like a mad woman!! LOL It's SO MUCH FUN!!!! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess you're right it is a lot of fun :) and I have been crocheting like a mad woman today.