Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

It's been a fortnight since I posted a Thankful Thursday post. I guess with all the things happening with Brodie and school I just forgot all about it. So here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that Brodie's school is very supportive and have his best interests at heart. Even if Brodie doesn't think so.
  • that Angus' school is showing their support & want to help him succeed too.
  • for the beautiful weather we had last week & the lovely sunshine we had. 
  • for the rain that is falling over the catchment areas
  • that my doctor & dietitian think I am doing a fantastic job monitoring & looking after my diabetes
I am sure that there are many more things I could list but these are the ones that I am focussing on right now.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

YAY!! For all the things you're thankful for...and for me?! I'm thankful for non-stop tennis on the tennis channel, a creative brain (made up my own thread/yarn material this week!), and yeah...I'm thankful for rain too, but for a different reason. It puts me in so much pain that I'm sure I'm still alive!! LOL So...I'm thankful I'm still alive! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I am sure if my Mum was still around she would be thankful for all the tennis too :)