Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • that I am doing so well with monitoring my diabetes that my Diabetes Educator said I didn't have to come back and see her until the middle of October
  • I have managed to lose just over 3 kilos (around 6-7 lbs) with out even trying.
  • that Mark is super clever when it comes to fixing the car. He's had to fix a couple of things this week.
  • that school has gone back and we survived another lot of school holidays. I do love the boys but I do enjoy the break I get when they are back at school.
  • when I saw the dietitian last Friday she said I was doing really well already and making the right choices. 
  • for the cold wet weather especially when I hear how hot it is in the northern hemisphere right now.
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

First...YAY for your thankfuls!! :-) Then...I'm thankful for a hubby he likes to travel, but likes me even more! :-) And for air conditioning!!! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I am glad you have air-conditioning too. Your hubby is a wonderful man :)