Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Yarn Capers

I had such a good laugh last night. My ginger kitty, C.K., got tangled in my yarn. He started running down the other end of the house with the yarn firmly tucked around his chest. My crochet went flying, the hook ended up on the other side of the room & the ball was rapidly unravelling as he ran. I wish I had taken a photo of him but it all happened so quickly. Angus chased him (which probably didn't help) but he did manage to rescue the yarn before C.K. made it out of the laundry window (which we keep it open so that he can go in & out as he pleases).
I don't think C.K. was too happy but I sure had a giggle.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! And NO PICTURES?!! I sure would have loved to have seen a yarn wrapped kitty!!...Sorry C.K. ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It certainly was a great sight to see Poetess :)