Pages

Friday, May 06, 2011

Brodie's Mocktail Assignment

Brodie had an assignment for TAFE where he had to make a mocktail that could be served in the TAFE's Hospitality Training Restaurant (Wattleseed).

I can't remember all of the ingredients we used when we made them at home (we made them some time ago but the assignment has been handed in now & I wanted to share the photo I took). I know that there was about 3 or 4 different types of chocolate in it & a little bit of chilli. Talk about death by chocolate. These were absolutely amazing! Yum!!!!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I WANT ONE!!!! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol Poetess, so do I

Tati said...

Wow, it looks amazing, too bad I gave up chocolate. This makes me miss it!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Tati, it was amazing :)
If Brodie makes them again I'll have one just for you :D