Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Its that time of the week to think about what I have been thankful for ..
  • Angus being able to go to a friends for a sleepover & that he came back home all bubbly and happy!
  • Brodie going on respite this past weekend, even though he came home a day early. He really enjoyed his break & so did we :)
  • having a really good heater & being able to stay warm at night now that the weather is getting cooler
  • being able to go shopping for fun & not just for groceries!
  • my blog & for meeting some wonderful people through it. I really do appreciate that you take the time to visit and read my posts.
  • school holidays & being able to have a little bit of a sleep in. Not having to get up at 7am every morning is a really good thing :)
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm thankful for my health, sich as it is. I'm conscious of how much worse it COULD be!...and I'm thankful for my belief system...and being able to share it. (I'm having a special month of activity for April.)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

They are all good things to be thankful for Poetess :)