Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thankful Thursday

<span class=

I haven't done a thankful Thursday post for a couple of weeks. Partially due to me being forgetful & not remembering until late on Fridays. It felt wrong to post on it on a Friday so I left it. But Yay I remembered for this week :D

Here's what I am thankful for:
  • getting my front tooth fixed
  • being able to smile again without worrying about people possibly staring at my broken tooth
  • the beautiful Autumn weather we are having right now. Those fresh starts to the day have warmed up to lovely mild afternoons
  • all the beautiful 'Traci Trees' that are around at the moment [my bestie Traci loves Autumn its her favourite season of all so I named the deciduous trees after her]
  • Brodie is going away for a respite weekend in a couple of days. With the school holidays starting tomorrow it will be truly welcomed
  • being able to crochet & knit things for other people because by doing this I know I can make a difference. I'm sending off some goodies (some toys, gloves & slippers/socks) to Box Of Love. You can find out about them here.
What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

YAY for good teeth AND good weather both happening at the same time for you!!! LOL I'm particularly happy today for my 200th blog follower!! :-)

Linda said...

nice post...the 'funny thing' is that I just wrote a post like that early this morning (it's scheduled to post on sunday morning when I won't be online). Sometimes we need to be reminded to be thankful. stopping by from Meet Me on Monday...ok, so i'm a little late.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Wow Poetess, 200 blog followers! Congratulations :)

Thanks Linda. You're right sometimes we just need to be reminded of things that we are grateful for. It's so much nicer to focus on the good things :)
Thank you for stopping by too.