Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping For Fun

I finally went shopping for fun over the weekend & finally spent some of the money that my Dad sent me for my birthday (yes I know that was almost two months ago but I hadn't been shopping for fun in ages). I found these nifty little boots. They are super soft and VERY comfortable. So comfy that I don't really want to take them off!


I even found some pretty tops for myself & some things for Mark (his birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks so he wont get them until then, so I wont say what I bought just in case he reads this post). Brodie picked up a few things for himself too, some t-shirts & shorts. He really needs trousers/jeans but he only wanted to get shorts. Crazy kid! Of course he wants shorts we are heading towards winter ... when it comes summer time he will want jeans and long pants! Sorry Angus we didn't get anything for you this time .. we will next time I promise :)

Now that I have gone shopping for fun. I think a little more retail therapy is in order. I'm sure I deserve it :D It feels good to get some bargains and to finally by myself something that isn't for use in the kitchen (or any other room).

8 comments:

Lila said...

Why is it that everytime we have fun money we spend it on others?

The boots are very cute.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Bella, I have no idea why we do that at all. I guess its nice to see others receive something just because.
Thanks, the boots are really comfortable too.

Anonymous said...

Oh I Loooove the boots :)
I can so see those with a long skirt :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Renee. I didn't think about wearing them with a long skirt. You're right they will look good.

PoetessWug said...

:-) Yep! Sometimes it's gotta be all about a bargain...for ME!...I mean, YOU! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol Poetess and bargains for you too ;)

Karen said...

I love bargains, too! That's when shopping is FUN!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

You're absolutely right Karen that is when shopping is FUN!