Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Teen Boys Are Smelly Creatures

Teenage boys are smelly creatures. Sometimes I think I should just take them outside and wash them down with the hose. The only problem is my two would probably enjoy it!!

A recent conversation we've had ...
Me: Brodie are you getting ready to go to the shops? I'm going soon.
Brodie: I don't want to go.
Angus: But you said yesterday that you wanted to go today.
Brodie: I changed my mind.
Me: Well that's about all you change. You don't change your underwear!

How do you get smelly teens to shower more frequently? To change their clothes more often?
If you know how to do it successfully and without arguing please let me know.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ewwwwwww! I didn't know teenagers did this!..Or rather, DIDN'T do this!!!! O_0 No wonder they act the way they do! Probably need a bath!!! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Luckily both boys went an showered without nagging today. I guess they saw my blog post lol

Unknown said...

I remember those days. They do pass--and then you can't get them out of the shower!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks for letting me know that Beverly. I may have to keep an eye on how long they take when they finally do get into the shower lol.