Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shaving Gear

This isn't my shaving gear. There's no way on this earth that I would use a cut throat razor or even a safety razor but I would use the electric one (best thing for when your legs are covered with psoriasis you don't get any cuts at all) .
This is Mark's stuff. He's been collecting things off ebay again. He also loves using OLD things.

When I saw this razor I immediately thought of PoetessWug (you can check out her blog here). I mean look at the name on that thing! You certainly don't come across that word everyday.

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I am sitting here giggling like crazy!!! ^_^ I didn't know that anyone had my name....Well, their name.....Ummm....our name!! LOL Is that the brand name?! I WANT ONE!!! ^_^ Thanks for showing it!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I honestly don't know who makes these particular razors. I've done a google search & I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I'll have to ask Mark to check his razor. It might have it written somewhere on the blade.

PoetessWug said...

Thanks! I'm so curious to know now! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, as far as we can tell the Wug razor might have been made in Germany. Mark & I think that Wug could be the company name but we aren't entirely certain.
I've done a google search but I honestly don't know what I am looking for :S