Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Why does it seem that this week has gone awfully fast? Oh well .. Here's what I am thankful for this week
  • Nanna Naps or any nap for that matter. There's nothing like a snooze when the brain is on strike ...
  • school .. and the peace & quiet it brings
  • my yarn stash, patterns, knitting needles & crochet hooks, they help me keep my sanity
  • my smart phone & the many moments of enjoyment I have had whilst tweeting and updating my status on FB. Also that I can take photos and blog from my phone is a bonus!
  • my PVR, I can record shows and watch them at my leisure
  • for respite weekends ... Brodie is off on an Interchange camp this weekend. [I had to add this extra point because I am truly grateful for this one] I think we all need a break from one another.
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Naps, yarn, and crochet hooks?!...I'm with you!...But I'm also thankful for patience, quiet time, a break from snow, and the ability to use my talents of crocheting and writing poetry to make life a little easier to deal with...or at least to give me time to relax my way into life's 'always coming at me' problems.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, they are all very good things to be thankful for :)

Helen Pigott said...

Jo-anne you are my featured blogger this week, hope on over to see your name in lights!!!!
Helen x

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Wow thank you Helen :)