Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Here Comes The Rain

This is a video I took tonight just after the rain started. The water was getting pretty close to our back door. Towards the end of the video you will see the view change. That was me looking out the front door.
Right now we are getting remnants of Cyclone Anthony. Later this weekend we are going to get some rains from what is left of Cyclone Yasi.



I had to add another video. This is of our flooded carport. I took this about 10 minutes after the first one. It's still raining steadily here but its settled down a bit for now.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! You're getting remnants of 2 different cyclones?!...YIKES! Try to get everything dried up as soon as possible so mold doesn't get a foothold!! {You probably didn't need me to tell you that! LOL....But I can't help myself!}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Poetess, yes we are getting the remnants of both cyclones. That often happens though.
There was plenty of flash flooding in Melbourne & other parts of Victoria last night.
Actually I am glad you reminded me about the mould. I had completely forgotten about that.