Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Things I am thankful for this week
  • For being able to go out on a date with Mark. We celebrated 5 years together :) and he still makes my heart flutter.
  • For the beautiful sunshine we have had this week. Its been great to see such a pretty blue sky after all the clouds that have been around recently.
  • For Mark being able to fix the car whenever she burps, fluffs and backfires (we're taking it in for a service next week).
  • For being able to help someone out this past week when they hurt their ankle & needed a ride to the hospital for x-rays.
  • For all the volunteers and services that have been able to help the flood victims. Sadly the floods are still going on here in Victoria with some rivers not reaching their peak yet.
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I have one big thing I'm thankful for this week...My self help medical guide! It stopped me from panicking when my eye was swollen and painful, and I knew just what to do and didn't have to use the doctor's scary prescription...WOOHOO!!! :-]

Helen Pigott said...

Awards season is upon us, Golden Globe, Oscars and the 'Versatile Blogger' award.
I would like to pass on the 'Versatile Blogger' award to you. You have a lovely blog and I feel you are very worthy of this award. Details of what to do are on my blog....
Helen x (its a nice green award too!)
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I like your thankfulness list.
I am thankful for our new car.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I am thankful that your eye is getting better. I'm glad you had that book to refer to :)

Thanks Rumtruffle :) I'll be checking out your post about it/

Thank you Michelle. That is a good thing to be thankful for :)