Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Things I am thankful for this week ....
  • Mark helping me while we went grocery shopping. It was nice to have his company :)
  • That after further inspection of our cars engine we don't need to replace it as soon as we thought, what a relief!
  • Being pleasantly surprise by PoetessWug & winning one of her wonderful creations
  • Ebay - for being able to buy Christmas & birthday presents AND for being able to find Angus's school text books for next year at a bargain price (so far so good I am winning the auctions for three items)
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm thankful to be in a position to give gifts to people that I care about without having to worry about the price so much. And I'm thankful to not have to be running around in the traffic and madness at this time of the year!! {Meaning no disrespect to people who celebrate the holidays...but WHEW!!! :-))}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I agree with you about being thankful for not having to run around during the Christmas rush. A lot of people thrive on that but I am not one of them :)