Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Baby Is Home

Angus has been at his friends place for the past two & a half days. He had a ball while he was there. He usually does.
I must have been missing him. My big clue was when I started calling Brodie by his brother's name. That was my hint to phone Angus and say I'm coming to collect you.

It had been super quiet here, well except for some minor outbursts from Brodie but they weren't too bad. The t.v. had hardly been on during the day while he was away. Let's see how long this lasts not that he's home.

Oh & for the record, the boys are already arguing *sigh*

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Jo, I don't have kids, but I can relate to having a quiet house...having been raised in a house with 7 kids at a time. {There were more of us all together, but some were not there when others were...Long story. :-)} There's nothing worse than noisy tension! Come on Boys!! Shhhhhhh! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess but I don't think they heard you. We've already had a major explosion this evening with lots of yelling and tears (not all of it from the boys either)
I just hope and pray that tomorrow is a better day. Oh the joys of Summer school holidays.. .. One more month to go *sigh*