Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Thank Goodness For School!

Thank goodness for SEPARATE schools! I am so glad that the boys do NOT go to the same High School. I am sure that if they did, especially today, that there would be BIG trouble!
Before I even got out of bed I was hearing things like "SHUT the F*** Up!!!!" "I'm going to smash you!"

I couldn't believe my ears. Well maybe I could. To be honest its not like I haven't heard Brodie use that kind of colourful language before. Its just that to be woken up by him swearing at his little brother, let's just say that it isn't the best way to start the day. This started at around 6am and continued until we got in the car just after 8am for our trip to the bus stop.

I know I've said it already but I am ever so grateful that the boys are in different schools. I think that was one of the BEST decisions I ever made. This way they aren't under each others feet & that Angus wont have to worry about Brodie finding him during recess & lunch and threatening him again.

I'm going to dread the afternoon school run just in case we have an encore performance once both boys are home from school. I'm crossing my fingers that Brodie is in a better mood when he gets off the bus this afternoon.

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW!! Tell them it's too early in the morning for screaming and potty mouths!! They better be glad you're their mama! I come from the South (Georgia, in the U.S.). Mamas are kinda wash-your-mouth-out-with-soap kinda moms....LITERALLY!! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

My boys know how lucky they are believe me! I did threaten to wash their mouths out with soap years ago. Not a good thing to say to a child with Aspergers. Brodie walked into the bathroom and bit into the soap. He hated it! He also brushed his teeth at least three times to try and get rid of the soap in his mouth that had stuck to his teeth. We can all sit about laughing now but at the time he was horrified.

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Too funny!!