Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Loud Teenagers!

GM_Clock

Who invented getting up early in the morning? Who invented mobile phones & decided it was a good thing that loud, noisy teenagers should be allowed to make phone calls before their parents were even out of bed?
They should be soundly smacked and be made to CLEAN my house for me.
*YAWN* I need more sleep.
The boys can find their own way to the bus stop & school this morning.
Brodie was (and IS) extra loud on the phone this morning & he's STILL on the phone. He's been on the phone since around 6:30!!! The ratbag has less then half an hour before we leave for the bus stop. If he isn't ready to leave by 8 am I'll hide his phone until he can learn to use an inside voice!! Grrrrrr

Darn it. Angus just told me that the ratbag is using SKYPE & not his mobile phone! I flippin' unplug the wireless internet! That'll teach him to wake me up so dang early! Don't upset the Mum who can unplug the wireless access point! (edited at 7:39 am)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!...Or on the right side of the bed and the wrong side of the internet!! LOL Sorry. WAS I TALKING TOO LOUD!!! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

lol thanks Poetess! I was a little bit grumpy this morning :P

At least Brodie got ready for school in time. Although he only left himself 15 minutes to do it. Fancy chatting up a girl at that hour of the morning.