Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 6 - 30 Day Meme

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.



I have always wanted a lilac point Balinese cat.
The colour looks so pretty. They just look so elegant & graceful.



Or I would love a Ragdoll.
They are just so placid and let you do just about anything to them. So to have one that looks like this picture would be great!

I would have to say that these cats are definitely on my wish list for pets and would be spoilt rotten just like the cats we have now.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm not really a cat person...Not meaning I don't like them, but I never owned one. My family were dog people. But I would own a kitty like this little cutie in a heartbeat!! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

We're sort of dog people but our backyard is so tiny its no good for a dog. There's nowhere for them to run. Angus is pretty much scared of any dog so that puts a dampener on things. However, being a cat person, well that's always been my thing. They're more independent & suit me better. I'm too lazy to have a dog but I do love them.