Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 20 - 30 Day Meme

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

image courtesy of stock.xchg

I chose the name Blooming Lovely for two reasons.

Firstly because I absolutely love flowers. I love their colours, their fragrance and the HUGE variety that is out there. Spring is my favourite time of year! All the blossoms on the trees are SO pretty! And it IS spring right now!

Secondly, I also chose the name because it's a bit of a play on words. I used to say, "That's blooming lovely!' It was laced with sarcasm at times. You know those times when you get so frustrated that you want to say something horrid but you don't. I guess you could say its the closest way of getting me to cuss without using any swear words.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

You learn something new every day!! ^_^ And how nice to know that you love flowers as much as I do!!! That's what I make mostly in my Wuglyees etsy shop....crocheted Flower jewelry!!! ;-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It seems we have so much in common Poetess. We MUST be related! We are definitely Spirit Sisters!