Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

To Market, To Market

I didn't buy a fat pig but I certainly got some bargains at the local market yesterday.



The photo doesn't do this yarn any justice. I guess I could've turned off the flash. The yarn is a very pretty pastel yellow. I feel something babyish might be in order for this lot.



A couple of cute little bags to give to my great-nieces for Christmas.



Not only did I get the yarn but I got two sets of size 9 needles & a knitting pattern for $5. The needles alone would cost me more than that in the shop brand new!
Of course I wasn't going to complete the pattern so I spent s little time yesterday undoing the knitting. I might make a scarf or even a shawl with it. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I got some more stuff but I didn't bother with pics for those. You don't necessarily want to see what veggies & other food I bought.

No comments: