Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Finished Cardigan



Angus likes my new cardigan so much (he thinks its really comfy) that he wanted to keep it for himself. Let's face it though. Cardigans are NOT for young males of any kind and are ONLY for women or OLD men! Sorry to stereotype people but that's what I think. And I am sure that there are many of you out there that think the same thing I do.
I only need to find some nice buttons to finish it off properly. Looks like I'll get to make a visit to Gippstitch to find some that I like as I don't have any in my sewing box that go with this cardy.

I've already started my next project. Another cable item, I am liking the challenge. This time its a navy blue jumper. I'll at least let Angus wear this new one since it isn't a cardigan. I'll take some pics of that one once it has 'grown' some more.

No comments: