Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

They Cleaned Their Room ???!!!???!!!




This is what the boys call a tidy bedroom. They said that they have cleaned it up and would now like to go watch television. They're currently missing out on the movie Dinotopia!!

To be honest I don't care if they never get to see that movie! I'm just so annoyed with them and how they flatly refuse to tidy their room to a decent standard. I am also very puzzled as to how on earth could they sleep in a room that is so messy!!

If as a kid I had kept my room they way they kept theirs there would be hell to pay. Not to mention what I would've missed out on doing. However I would NEVER EVER have let my room become as bad as theirs. I do know one thing .. I am NOT cleaning their room. And if the big fella wants his girlfriend to come over during the holidays like he wants he has another thing coming! It's BAD news for him!!!

No comments: