Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

My NEW car

Yesterday I mentioned how sick Tess is and how I need to get a new car. Well after I picked up the boys we all went into town. After we had to do an errand we went and had a look at the car yards. We only managed to go to two. Mark spoke to the dealer of the second car yard about how much money we had to spend and that we had Tess to trade in. He was really frank & honest. The dealer then showed Mark a car in our price range. It was small, economical and in very good condition. We're picking it up on Tuesday afternoon. It's a blue Holden Barina. I don't have a picture of it as I forgot my digital camera but that's ok. I found one online that looked almost identical to it.
As we were leaving the dealer, Chris, made a comment as to how it was refreshing to have someone so upfront about what we were after. I'm paraphrasing here because I can't remember the exact words.

I have to mention one thing though ... I just wish the boys were better behaved while we were out. I get so tired of other people needing to talk to them because they just can't do the right thing. Right now all I can think of is ArghhHHH They have two weeks off school right now!! I just hope that their behaviour improves .. or I shall be pulling my hair out before the holidays finish!!


No comments: