Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Thursday seems to roll around pretty quickly these days. Here's what I am thankful for this week ...
  • for the hospital staff that were extremely helpful and caring last weekend when Mark was unwell.
  • for the MICA paramedics who arrived so fast and were able to help Mark so quickly.
  • for that fact that Mark didn't have a heart attack, even though we still don't know exactly what it was that made him feel like he did.
  • for the boys behaving last weekend and not adding any extra stress to an already stressed household.
  • that when I went for a visit to see my doctor that although I had been stressed this week my blood pressure (for me at least) was pretty good =)
I am seeing a trend here. Let's just say I am thankful that we are all alive & kicking even though we may not me completely healthy we are still here!

What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful the sun is shining and it's supposed to get up to 60 today! Glad all is well in your house.

PoetessWug said...

I am thankful that everybody in your house is alive and kicking too!!!...and in my house as well! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Beverly. I hope that you manage to find a nice warm spot in the sun to enjoy :)

Poetess, I'm glad everyone in your home is alive & kicking too :)