Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday (I know its a day late)

Photobucket
I know its Friday in Australia but I just realised that I never did a Thankful Thursday post. Lucky for me its still Thursday somewhere in the world .. so I think I can get away with this ;)

Here's what I am thankful for this week
  • that the boys are feeling much better today after feeling ill or sore this week.
  • for the long weekend we just had. I needed that extra days rest.
  • that I have Mark in my life, he is just amazing with all the talents & skills he has. He is my own personal MacGyver!
  • that even though I had a horribly blue day the other day (one of my worse in a very long time) I have loving friends & family who helped me feel better. I truly appreciate you & all that you do!
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's still Thursday here for another 3 hours and some change! Glad your boys are feeling better and your days are going good. We all need a good support group around us.

PoetessWug said...

Sorry you had a bad blue day. For me it's been spending too much time watching CNN...that'll make you blue too!...I'm glad you have good support for times like that. That makes all the difference, doesn't it. That's what I'm thankful for today...good friends, my husband, and support!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, watching the news would certainly make anyone feel awfully sad. I'm glad you had your husband & friends to provide you support too.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Sorry I didn't reply earlier Beverly but you're right we all need a good support group around us. Especially when we aren't feeling the best.
Both boys are feeling 100% better. Just in time for the weekend of course :D